Come experience Panama City Beach, located in the Florida Panhandle, for yourself. With the slogan, “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches,” it’s one of the best known and most beloved beach resorts in the world with over twenty-seven miles of breathtaking, unrivaled beauty along the Gulf of Mexico—clean, sugary-white sand beaches surrounded by warm emerald green and sapphire blue waters.
Beyond the golden sunshine, southern hospitality and quaint beachside charm, there is a wealth of fun and exciting activities all around the beach to enjoy.
- Water sports — Participate in parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking, sail boating, windsurfing — anything imaginable! You can rent equipment or bring your own.
- Fishing — The Gulf and Bay waters surrounding the beaches of Panama City Beach offer the finest year-round sport fishing in the world, and a huge charter fishing fleet with talented captains and crews is always ready.
- Scuba diving — With its large selection of dive sites, Panama City Beach has gained a reputation as North Florida’s #1 diving location, offering an abundance of exotic underwater Marine life to divers and snorkelers.
- Golf — Panama City Beach has been ranked third nationally in Golf Digest’s “Best Little Golf Town in America” survey in 2002 with superior quality 18-hole courses and boasts the first Nicklaus Design Course in Northwest Florida.
- Tennis – Have an exhilarating match of tennis on one of the Panama City’s numerous courts.
- Hot party spots — Panama City Beach has a vibrant nightlife, with many fun and unique clubs as well as numerous beach clubs offering day or night entertainment.
- An array of restaurants — “Seafood Capital of the World,” Panama City Beach is host to casual, colorful eateries as well as award-winning establishments with a variety of mouth-watering menus, serving up fresh Gulf seafood specialties and fine wines.
- Annual events — Gulf Cost Triathlon, Indian Summer Seafood Festival, Bay Point Billfish Invitational Tournament and Nature’s Gallery Historical Arts and Crafts Festival.
- Sightseeing and entertainment to fit every age group and taste — evening concerts, miniature golf, a zoo excursion, amusement parks, a kids’ water playground and museums to list just a few.
- Shopping — Panama City Beach is home to many new retail stores and shopping centers. Pier Park, a premier shopping destination, brings up-scale family-oriented shopping, dining and entertainment to all visitors and residents in the Florida Panhandle. Combined with dozens of established fun shopping plazas and boutique stores, Panama City shoppers will find it hard not to shop ’til they drop!
With a skyline of distinctive architecture filling the horizon and exhilarating attractions and chic retail arriving daily, Panama City Beach is for you! The average water temperature of 72 degrees and average air temperature around 78 degrees makes Panama City Beach a year-round vacation destination; completion in 2009 of the new Bay County International Airport will open travel channels throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, making Panama City Beach one of the most sought-after travel destinations in the world. Contact us today to find out how you can make a piece of Florida’s hidden vacation spot, Panama City Beach, your very own.